WestRex is pleased to announce the addition of site remediation and associated services, to our existing integrated waste processing and resource recovery capability.
Our newly appointed site remediation manager, Stewart Frater, is a highly experienced and professional environmental scientist who has been in the contaminated land assessment and remediation industry for 20 years. Stewart leads our small site remediation team, which is comprised of engineers, chemists and waste industry professionals. With this in-house experience and added capability, WestRex can now provide specialist site remediation advice and services in the following areas:.
- Contaminated Soil Remediation
- Contaminated Groundwater Remediation
- Contaminated Water Treatment
- PFAS Contaminated Liquid and Soil
- Liquid and Solid Hazardous Waste Removal
- Asbestos Removal and Disposal
- Underground Storage Tank Decommissioning
- Site Reinstatement Works