Packaged Waste Management
WestRex Package Waste Management
WestRex are industry leaders in the identification, categorisation, transport, and disposal of a broad range of packaged chemical and hazardous wastes, with no quantity too big, or too small.
Our in-house team of industrial and environmental chemists will manage all aspects of your chemical waste disposal needs.
Examples of chemical and hazardous packaged wastes include:
- Hydrocarbons, including flammable liquids and solids
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Acids and alkalis
- Paints and solvents
- Laboratory chemicals
- Fluorescent light tubes
We also provide a removal service for your empty chemical drums and IBCs, for environmental waste disposal at our licensed facility.
WestRex are certified and exceed official standards of compliance to ensure the ongoing preservation and protection of the environment, as well as the safety of our employees, our customers and the community.
We come to you!
Our trained chemists can come to your site and:
- Identify, sample and categorise waste onsite
- Provide you with an accurate quotation for removal and disposal
- Complete a transport manifest and waste tracking documents, including crossborder consignment authorities where required.
- Arrange transport and licensed disposal.
Please contact us to book one of our expert staff to visit your site and provide you with a quote for the licenced transport, treatment and disposal of your packaged chemical waste.